The NGO APME is a publicly respected organisation which represents and unifies all ethically exemplary pharmaceutical manufacturers in Estonia by promoting best patient care, stabile healthcare system and protecting the image and interests of its members.
APME’s mission is to ensure the dynamic, stabile and sustainable development of the Estonian pharmaceutical market by:
- ensuring free enterprise and healthy competition;
- protecting intellectual property;
- promoting innovation.
- ensuring the best possible medical treatment to patients with the help of high-quality effective medicinal products;
- ensuring the availability of modern medicinal products to patients in Estonia;
- promoting the patients’ increased awareness of health care and disease prevention as well as of treatment options and the use of medicinal products;
- securing the balanced development and stability of the Estonian medicinal products market, which involves the protection of intellectual property, promotion of innovation and ensuring a market-environment that is conducive to free enterprise and fair competition.